Thursday, April 8, 2010

"sing me a song from the stars..."

Today is day 4 of the health kick and it's getting a little easier and a little more difficult. The exercise was hard today. My calves are burning like you would not even believe. I'm learning to deal with the healthier choices though...and I feel good about them. I don't sit around feeling super guilty and worrying that i'm going to be 300 lbs.

I'm sitting on my porch again, but it's obvious a storm is going to come soon. It's still warm though and quite nice. Not to mention, without the sun shining it's soo much easier to see my laptop screen. I'm about to listen to Sean McConnell's new cd, "Saints, Thieves, Liars" in it's entirety! It's streaming live on KNBT! I'm so so excited! It's going to be one of the most exciting experiences! YAYYY! HERE IT COMES! IT'S STARTING NOW! I'm hoping the storm will hold off for a little longer so I can enjoy this cd out on the porch :)

I'm at a really good place in my life right now...and even though I'm stressing a little about some upcoming things, I know God has them in his hands! I also have a lot to pray about, which is just exciting in itself. GOD IS SO GOOD! I love him so very much!

BONES comes on tonight! I'm SOO excited! This is the 100th episode and supposedly what us BONES lovers have been waiting for!!! I hope i'm not disappointed! :)

love you all! have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment