Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Knightley, save me..I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come."

Today, we are watching Emma....yes, again. I think Jordan did this to me to make me want to cry. Jonny Lee Miller is by far the most amazing Knightley (in my opinion, that is). Watching him on screen makes me greatly wish he were the same off screen (and about 15 years younger). I'm quite fond of Rupert Evans as well, but he is certainly no Miller. You know what else I was thinking? Why is everything about Romeo? There are songs written about him every 5 minutes and he is the center of attention. Why doesn't anyone write songs about Knightley? What was Taylor Swift thinking when she wrote Love Story? It should've been about Knightley. Maybe she's just never seen Emma; perhaps, I should tweet her about that.

Back to my point.. I'm miserable with grief watching this! It makes me want to runaway to vegas... which also introduces the problem, who would I run with? hmmm....such is my sad life! :)

Enough whining for today, now I'm moving on to other randomness that will probably not interest you. I'm reading "The Last Song" and well, it's okay so far. I enjoyed the movie, but I have a feeling the book is probably much more detailed. I have to say, I love Nicholas Sparks' stories, but not so much his style of writing; but, who am I to criticize one of the most successful writers of this time? I am also waiting on the new Erynn Mangum book, "Cool Beans" to arrive in the mail. It should be here by Monday! I can't wait! I absolutely loved her Lauren Holbrook series, so I can't wait to go on a new adventure with a new character of hers.

Insert a side note as I watch Emma: Mr. Elton gets on my LAST nerve. He is the embodiment of a few people I know and oh, he just gets under my skin. I want to throw him on his not so royal rump!

Alright, well I'm off to enjoy Emma and hang out with my dog and sister! Much Love and HAPPY EASTER! He has risen....if nothing else, even if you're depressed about not having your Knightley...just rejoice because HE is alive and he loves you.




2 comments: