Wednesday, April 7, 2010

relaxing

I'm sitting outside on my porch, drinking lemonade and relaxing in the sun. It's seriously one of the most peaceful and wonderful things I've done in a long time.

I have been doing well on my health kick today. I haven't gone on my run yet, I normally go at sundown. I'm not sure if i'll be able to go tonight due to church. I was going to go at 7 this morning, but as I figured...it didn't happen. It's much too hot to run right now, hence why I am not running now. I guess I could go after church, but I would have to take my dad and walk. I may do that, I don't know yet.

Even though i'm sitting in one of the most peaceful places at one of the most beautiful times of year....I still have a little bit that isn't settled within me. I can't really disclose to the world why, but I know it must be taken care of. I usually don't lack boldness in the least, but today...I do. I'm just asking the Holy Spirit to give me the words and strength to do what I need to do. Ugh, unfortunately when I think about all of it....I want to regurgitate my sub from subway.

It's so cute, my dog is sprawled out on the porch with me and she looks so content as the wind blows in her face and she just relaxes. This is just a perfectly, truly wonderful moment. I should and will most definitely do this more often.

I hope all of you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday! :)

1 comment: