Sunday, April 11, 2010

health, healing and happiness are coming :)

So this weekend..I ruined my health kick. Not so much a surprise, but I do plan to start back tomorrow. Truthfully, I feel icky from eating all the crap... I couldn't even finish an entire milkshake today....which is monumental, that has never happened to me before.

I spent the weekend with some pretty amazing people, who I love a lot. Carly and I went back to our country roots and jammed in her car while blasting country music and wearing our cowboy hats! It made my life so much brighter. We ate at Panera Bread today, which let me just say is WAY overpriced, but whatever. Then everyone decided they wanted to go to the park. Which was fine, but I was determined to go buy pants/shorts before because who goes to the park in a skirt? Not me. I still don't know what was so amusing about my wanting pants? Eh, glad I could be of some amusement :)

Now, I'm going to shower, read and rest. I'm going to gear up for the upcoming week full of health, healing and happiness. There will be health (due to my health kick), healing (due to some things i can't really talk about right now... AND the fact that Jesus is doing a lot in me..) and happiness because of two things. GLEE is coming back on Tuesday...AND Sean McConnell's cd releases on Tuesday! A lot of good things are happening on Tuesday, which is so funny because Tuesdays are normally the WORST for me. It's time that changes though... :)

Anyway, hope you all had a GREAT weekend! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. ooo yeah. we are def. gonna have to talk after tomorrow...I wanna hear about what Happens. Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete