Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday's aren't all that bad...

So, I'm not sure if you've ever met anyone named Ashlin besides me...(and no Ashlyns, Ashleys, Ashlands, etc. do not count). But I have discovered something, people named Ashlin are not commonly liked. I'm not sure what we have done to deserve this, but I just feel like that when people see the name "Ashlin" they immediately go..."hmmph, no thanks." Maybe I'm paranoid. According to a psychological test I took, I am 80% paranoid...(and thanks to that test 90% more self conscious!) Anyway, I just felt like you all should know this.

I am quite proud of myself. I woke up today and got a shower and went to the movies with Sarah. We saw "Why Did I Get Married Too". To be truthful, it wasn't NEARLY as good as the first one. Actually, I was quite disappointed. Then we went to Sunrise Grille and I had a chicken salad sandwich and a salad. It was beyond delicious, just incase you were wondering.

Afterwards, I came home and dug into Erynn Mangum's new book "Cool Beans". I just finished about 10 minutes ago. It was super cute and I was thoroughly impressed, as I always am with her stories. I recommend her books to all females, you will love them! Then I went for a run! I know, I know! I do not run or exercise, but I am turning over a new leaf, so we'll see how that goes! It felt super refreshing to actually know that I didn't sit on my bum all day.

Then my dog had an "accident" and decided to smear it's green remnants in the carpet, which I got the joy of cleaning up. Then, I flooded my nose with lethal amounts of Febreeze...which just adds to the allergy war the pollen outside is engaging my nose in.

I suppose now I will do a few things and hit the sack. I am going to attempt to wake up dangerously early and go to a Bible Study breakfast. If I make it, I'm probably going to reward myself with something life changing...especially if I do that AND run tomorrow. I might reward myself with a Patrick Dempsey or Jonny Lee Miller movie. ;)

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. sad day about the movie.....

    Glad you had a good monday.

    ReplyDelete