Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring has Sprung!

I'm up at 8:45. This never happens. Actually, I was up at 6:15, which seriously NEVER happens. My morning started off with breakfast with one of my favorite people of all time and has now continued by reading up on random celeb gossip and enjoying some John Mark Mcmillan.

Yesterday was the start of spring cleaning. It was good and much needed, but absolutely EXHAUSTING. I am just glad that my portion of it is over and I can now rest and feel like I accomplished something! I have to get to work on these millions of labels today, so that too will be exhausting.

New episode of Grey's tonight! I'm pumped because there wasn't one last week and I was super bummed out about it!

I keep getting distracted from this update...so I will just end it! :) Hope you all have an awesome Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment