Saturday, March 27, 2010

I have been blessed.

Today is all about blessings. Seriously, I am so beyond blessed and today is a day that I truly see it and am thankful beyond what words could ever express.

After the day I had yesterday with some kids who I truly think are the sweetest in the world, I am so thankful for everything God has given me and I am thankful for my parents!

Also, I'm extremely thankful for this mac that I am using right now. Jesus knew that I needed a new computer! He provided an AMAZING one for an AMAZING price!! I couldn't be more grateful! I'm super excited and I LOVE HIM sooo much!

I just wanted to say...take time to look around at all the things God has given you. Have you thanked him today? Have you told him how grateful you are to have food, clothes, shelter, a computer, a car? Give him GLORY! He is SO very worthy.

Love,
Ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment