Monday, March 15, 2010

Life goes on....

Hello friends!
I just thought I'd give a quick update about my life. I just finished watching a 3 hour long movie called "Lost in Austen". I have to say, despite the fact it was INSANELY long, it was actually a rather good movie. I thought it brought a crazy cool spin to Pride and Prejudice.

Today was a good day. I somehow..someway feel breakthrough coming. I'm not 100% sure how exactly Jesus is going to pull this off... but I have NO doubt that he can :) I am excited to see what he has up his rather clever sleeve!

Jordan is on Spring Break and as luck would have it..we are set to go to the beach Wednesday! I am SUPER excited about this! I have been CRAVING the beach.. my last trip wasn't one of the best, so I need a redemption trip! I can't wait!!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be a BUSY day of cleaning, packing, appointments, writing thousands of labels and such..trying to get things in order! I hope you all are doing well! Love to you all!

Ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment