Thursday, March 11, 2010

new opportunities

They're coming out with a 4th movie in the series "The Prince and Me". This is just stupid, seriously. After the 3rd installment, I will NOT be watching the 4th. They should've stopped at Number 2. Truthfully, they should've stopped after Number 1. The second one was okay just because it still starred Luke Mably. It wasn't the same without Julia Stiles, but it was decent. Now, Luke Mably wasn't in the 3rd one and he of course won't be in the 4th one and so therefore they are pointless. I don't know who had the bright idea of continuing these movies... but they really need to move onto something new!

In about 30 min a new Grey's Anatomy episode will be on. I really hope something interesting happens and I really hope no more original characters get cut. They're getting too many new people and it's turning into a mess. I hope something good happens tonight....it's time for Grey's to step it up!

I've been making these little labels for my uncle's business. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity. But writing Mar 2012 by hand 10,000 times is time consuming and difficult. I will not complain though....the man's timing was PERFECT. My job at Sylvan ended on Monday and I got a call yesterday about this opportunity...I'm thankful the Lord is providing!

I will miss my Sylvan kids. They brought a lot of joy to my life. Their funny little habits and pretty much everything they would say was HYSTERICAL!!! I will truly miss it! I will leave you with a few of their cute quotes.

Little Girl: "My daddy always gives me everything I want. It doesn't matter how much money it is, he will get it for me!"
Little Boy: "...THATS JUST BAD PARENTING!"

2nd grade girl staring at me with mouth wide open: "Although I cannot identify you, you look like the girl Lily, from Hannah Montana."

Little Boy (talking to me): "Hey White cracker!"
Me: "My name is NOT white cracker!"
Little Boy: ohh...'scuse me.. MISS white cracker."

oh there are just so many more. I will miss my babies! Off to watch Grey's! Have a great night!


No comments:

Post a Comment