Monday, March 1, 2010

ashlin's anatomy.


I want you to know that I just spent the last 15 minutes crying over a tv show. Not like the typical crying where a few tears run down your face and you say.."aww or...ughh" or whatever. I'm talking crocodile tears that included weeping sounds. I'm not sure if i'm okay with this... it just happened. Thanks to Grey's Anatomy's season 2 finale. I've just recently started watching this show and I started from the beginning. Well season 2 finale literally did something to the inside of me. I may need McDreamy to operate soon... seriously.

Although for most people Patrick Dempsey is the heart throb that you dream of and wish you could be with. Strangely enough, that is not the case for me. If I could have anyone on the show... I think I would without a doubt pick Justin Chambers who plays Alex Karev. He is pretty much the jerk of the show who everyone hates. I'm not sure what this says about my character. I'm kind of worried about it. He's pretty much the guy that you KNOW would hurt you...because he pretty much tells you he would. I think I could seriously have a brain problem.

Anyway, moving on... My birthday is Thursday and I'm super excited about it. I don't have big plans...except work. Wow...how exciting! Also, i'm close to making a decision about college. When the final things are put together I will be sure to let all of you know.. but I DEFINITELY know what I want... it's just a matter of things working out. BUT i'm trusting if it's what God wants...then it will work :)

Well, it's after 2 am and i'm going to watch ONE more episode of grey's (i'm pathetic.. i know) and then get some sleep! goodnight! love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. you are obsessed. i'm going to be obsessed over Spring break..just a week and a half ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if I will like him more as the show goes on....

    ReplyDelete