Monday, May 3, 2010

lazy day update.

Today is supposed to be lazy day, but I'm taking time to write this blog. Wednesday through Sunday was my church's conference. Every day 8:30 until almost midnight. Needless to say, I have been absolutely EXHAUSTED. It was such a great conference though and God did some unspeakably cool things. I can't wait to see what he's going to do in the next few weeks. I am really glad to have been able to go, it was great! Anyway, that's the reason why today is officially my lazy day. I have to have some recuperation time.
I'm also starting back my health kick today. Over the past week I have eaten terribly, especially at the conference. It was muffins, m&ms, pepsi, mexican food, cinnamon rolls and everything else that isn't close to being healthy. After a week long of mulling over my guilt, i'm going to get back on my health kick.
It's cloudy, my stomach is growling and i'm once again getting super tired. So, I am going to continue my lazy day. I will update later this week when I am no longer being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment