Friday, May 21, 2010

Season Finales for BONES and Grey's Anatomy.

}First, let me start off and say that we should all be thankful I'm still here. I literally almost fainted and had an anxiety attack during the Grey's Anatomy season finale. I found myself screaming the entire time "DON'T DIE! PLEASE DON'T DIE!" about several people in the episode. I was squeezing Mother's hand like it was happening to people I actually knew. I think we were both freaking out a little too much..

The BONES season finale just ticked me off. It was absolutely absurd! I cannot believe how they just keep dragging this nonsense ON AND ON! Just get to the good stuff already, i'm tired of five seasons worth of the same ole thing. Seriously, it's time to just let Booth and BONES be together!

I'm close to finishing LOST and hopefully I will before the series finale. INSANE, I know! I've watched almost all 6 seasons in about eleven days. I can't believe the series finale is happening and we'll finally get some answers. This stuff is SERIOUSLY crazy, I can't handle it...my brain almost isn't big enough to contain it all.

I felt like I was getting sick earlier today, but thankfully I think maybe it's getting better. Hopefully, I'll be able to have fun this weekend and next upcoming week since my sister is FINALLY going to be home! Let summer festivities begin!!! I'm excited, truly. God has done some cool things these past few days and I'm excited to see what else is in store. Life is going well...and don't worry, i'm still up for my adventure, I just haven't found it yet. ;)

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY.

    Finally I get to see your face
    Finally I get to catch up on shows
    Finally I get to pet lid
    Finally I get to get up of a morning and Run!
    Finally Finally Finally!

    ReplyDelete