Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just the random things of my life....

It's about time for an update. There's not really a lot to update about though. First off, I need to clean my room. I also need to do about ten years worth of laundry. I figure I might get around to it sometime before July. I haven't moved out of my bed all day. I'm not proud of it, but it's just the facts.
I had ants in my room. I was about to have an overgrown cow when I started looking up remedies on the internet. Apparently, black pepper gets rid of ants. I sprinkled it in my room and I have yet to see another ant. I could not be happier about that.
As for a current update on television, I am into LOST right now. I just started last week and I'm already on season 3. It's a little different, but I'm a JJ Abrams fan, so of course I love it. I think my favorite character is John Locke. I know this won't surprise anyone since he would probably be considered "the old man." Shut up, old people are just better. They know more, they're cuter and they have sense. I also, of course, love Jack. He's ridiculously precious. (Almost to the point that it isn't realistic.) Nevertheless, I know they made him this way because they knew all us ladies would fall to pieces every time he opens his mouth. Also, Grey's Anatomy and BONES will be on tonight. They are both finally starting to get a little better and I am remembering why I like them.
As for my plans for the future....HA! I still have no idea what God is doing or WHY he is doing any of it, but it's okay. I'm trusting him and I know he's got this thing under control. He will show me what to do when the time is right. My least favorite part though is that when it comes to me...he absolutely LOVES making it last minute. I think he secretly giggles when he watches me spin out of control. Nevertheless, I still love him for it. It keeps me guessing and keeps me on my toes ;).
Mom asked me a really interesting question the other day. "If you had money and could do anything you wanted with your life...start any kind of business or something...what would you do?" I had no idea how to answer and then later gave an answer that was relatively accurate. The more I think about that question, the more I realize how many dreams I have. There are so many. I should probably write them down somewhere because even I tend to forget them! I guess I'm just going to be really interested to see how God combines all these things and puts them together in my life.
SO. I am going to get out of this bed for a little bit and do some cleaning. (You're probably shocked, I'm sure.) Maybe at some point in my life I'll have more to update about! Until then, Love!

1 comment: