Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Farewell Jack Shephard

I don't really know where to begin this blog. I suppose I'll start off with LOST. As you all know, the series finale was on Sunday. Unfortunately, due to a huge lack of sleep, I missed it...but I did watch it on Monday though. Needless to say, I wept a few tears, said a few "huh? and oh my gosh's" and in the end felt terribly sad to have Jack walk out of my life. I think it was a decent series finale though. I caught up on it the DAY before the finale....it was crazy, I can't believe I had timing that was so perfect. Anyway, I think the worst part about a series finale is you feel like you are losing people you know. You become so attached to these characters and then suddenly they disappear and bring nothing new to your life. I don't know why I put myself through that month after month and year after year...but I do.

Today is a day of profound thought...or at least that is what i'm hoping. Tomorrow is senior night at youth and all of us seniors are supposed to share something wise with the younger ones. We're supposed to talk about big and important things the Lord has taught us in our short 18 years. The Lord has taught me so much, yes, but I don't know what to choose to talk about. When given an opportunity to share the most important things...I can't seem to figure out what to say. I kind of feel like I'm about to share my 18 years of legacy. I feel like this is something they're supposed to remember about me and carry with them. No pressure, right? I am just praying the Lord will give me revelation about what to say and remind me of all the wonderful things he's done for me. I will update and let you all know what I decided on.

Tonight is GLEE and the season finale of Parenthood. I'm excited, obviously. Oh and big insert ...my sister is home from college! So, this adds a little spice to my somewhat bland of a life. We always have fun and I can't wait to see what adventures we're going to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment