Tuesday, May 18, 2010

adventure seeking

Neil Patrick Harris was on Glee tonight. I almost experienced death by high note at the end of "Dream On." I had no idea a man could have range like that. I was so shocked I almost went into cardiac arrest.

I've been having these moments lately where I'm thinking, "This is a really stupid idea." It cracks me up because I love those moments. It's in those moments that I take a crazy risk and see crazy results. I think I'm becoming an adrenaline junkie. I love those moments where you dive into something and have no idea what to expect, I love that rush of excitement. So, that's what I'm doing these days, taking risks. They don't always turn out like I hope, but they turn out and that's all that really matters to me.

These next few weeks are going to be about adventure for me. I don't know how or what, but I'm going to do SOMETHING adventurous. Dont' worry, I'll post when that happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment