Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Look.

So I changed my blog look a little. Maybe it's a little dull, I don't care.

Today, the girls and I took a road trip to see our Great Aunt and Great Uncle. It was so great to spend time with them and just to get out of town for a little while. It made me think a lot about the future and the four hours riding time was just a good time to sort and organize all of the insane and crazy thoughts I've been dealing with. I don't feel like I really got any clear answers to all of my questions, but I feel a little calmer and at least like I have a handle on a few things I didn't before.

I don't know much, but I know that I need to have a cleaning day....SOON. Perhaps, I will clean tomorrow. Things are just chaotic and they tend to get that way (and stay that way for a few weeks) around the holidays. Hopefully soon things are going to calm down and I'll get into a regular routine for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment