Thursday, January 21, 2010

I had the best day with you today.

Just wanted to update and say that things have been so interesting today. This past week and a half..or really these past few weeks have been very difficult. I've just been begging God to somehow break through and give me strength. It finally seemed that today I found it. Despite the fact that i had to work and that I received some disappointing news at work, God was there. Somehow circumstances didn't seem to matter with him next to me. I'm excited that he is giving me strength to get through these crazy times. I'm excited that he's giving me revelation upon revelation. He's also giving me tons of inspiration. Thats a good little combo to have going.

Now, I'm going chill some more and TRY to get some sleep. I've loaded up on Reese Cups and Pixie Sticks, which is not the best combo before bed!

Hope you're all doing well!

love, ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment