Sunday, December 27, 2009

update... :)

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas. Mine was really good. Okay, well except the part of running a fever of 102. OTHER than that, it was pleasant.

I've been spending the last few days watching Glee. I'm officially caught up and now a fan. Okay, so it's not the most WHOLESOME or MORAL show.. but the kids are talented..and well let's be honest, I'm a sucker for a handsome romantic man and good music..so Glee fits me.

I'm of course ready for the new year and things are shaping up and falling into place. Yay for Jesus, I know he's got some good stuff up his sleeve :)

Just wanted to give a quick update. Hope your Christmas was very merry. Love to you all!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update..I need to hear more of your internal thoughts and keep up on ya lif

    ReplyDelete