Sunday, January 10, 2010

2009 Memories...

So I wanted to do this just for the fun of it!! Some of the things I list ARE NOT from 2009, but that's when I discovered them..so TECHNICALLY..they are My Top Things of 2009. Enjoy!

My Top Albums for 2009
John Mayer "Battle Studies"
The Fray "You Found Me"
Needtobreathe "The Outsiders"
Rascal Flatts "Unstoppable"
Jason Reeves "Patience for the Waiting"
Mat Kearney "City of Black and White"
Mayday Parade "A Lesson in Romantics"
Eli Young Band "Jet Black & Jealous"
Lady Antebellum "Lady Antebellum"

My Top Songs of 2009
Half Of My Heart-John Mayer
In My Bones- Andy Gullahorn
Assasin-John Mayer
Wishing Weed-Jason Reeves
For You-Peter Bradley Adams
Never Look Back-Zach Berkman
Everytime I See You-Luke Bryan
World of Chances-Demi Lovato
Say Say Say-Sean McConnell
To Know Your Name-HillsongUnited
Valley of Tomorrow-Needtobreathe
Happiness-The Fray

My Top Movies for 2009
Love Happens
The Blindside
The Proposal
Taken
The Painted Veil
Montana Sky
It Had To Be You
The Time Traveler's Wife




No comments:

Post a Comment