Wednesday, January 20, 2010

bored and busy days

So here's the update that you asked for. Not a whole lot has been going on, but it feels like I've been going non-stop. This week has been far too busy for my own good. I have been in bed ALL day today and it feels WONDERFUL. I am 100% dreading having to get up in a few hours. Tomorrow, I have to work. Since it's only 2 1/2 hours, I will survive, but I really just want to stay in bed and eat.
I feel like I haven't slept in five days. I technically didn't REALLY sleep much for three, but I got a lot of sleep last night. So, I don't understand why I'm feeling like someone ran over me. I'm glad I took my shower last night, because the chance of me moving to take one today is about slim to none.

I have absolutely no idea what to write. I'm watching As The World Turns, it's thoroughly weird today. Allison just yelled to that nasty guy that played on Guiding Light "Why are you in my head and I can't get you out?" Yuck! Electroshock therapy may do her some good.

I ordered Mansfield Park on DVD! It should be here by Friday or Saturday! I'm overly excited. My new found love for Jonny Lee Miller probably isn't healthy, but he's a good standard to have. If I say "no less than him" the chance of me settling in life is zero. Then again, the chance of me ever getting married is also probably zero. Jordan, you will love that movie! I have taken up a new love for all movies/mini-series that are inspired by Jane Austen books. Dang, that reminds me, I was going to go to the library and get one of her books! WELL, i still have time! I may definitely do that!! I want to read Emma and Mansfield Park.

I'm hungry. I made myself a turkey sandwich, but it was absolutely DREADFUL. I ate half of it and gave the other half to the dog. Packaged/Processed turkey meat is terrible, absolutely terrible.
Well, that's all that's going on as of today! Enjoy my boring life!





1 comment:

  1. I agree with you packaged and proccessed meet is the WORST. I love you! I love this blog..and I really wanna see that movie!!! ahh

    ReplyDelete