Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Revelation

I can't believe it's already Christmas. It came so fast this year and the new year is approaching even faster.
The truth is, I made a snotty remark about resolutions this morning... but I'm starting to develop a few. Some that I honestly should have developed a long time ago. Sadly, I am regretting recent decisions, but not for reasons that I should. I am not regretting them because they were wrong. I'm regretting them because it seems like nothing good or beneficial will ever come from them. But I KNOW God is bigger than my selfish regret. He has some kind of crazy/awesome plan and I honestly have never been prouder to call him mine. I finally, FINALLY, praise Jesus feel like I am getting somewhere internally. Externally, it looks like I'm going backwards. Thankfully, inside I am moving at super-sonic speed. I don't know what all of it means or why it's happening now. I just know that it NEEDS to happen and I couldn't be happier about it. Whew...talk about words I never thought I'd say. This year is going to be a new kind of year. It's going to be NEW. I know everyone says that every year, but no... I really mean it. BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I will not stay the same. Although there's not a lot of change happening externally, I feel it coming.... I feel the grace coming to do what I never thought I could. Oh, praise you Jesus.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Let this new year be THE year for starting over.

MERRY CHRISTMAS :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. this is good..YES it is a year of NEW BEGINNINGS and everything that was stolen is coming back in double portions...YAY

    ReplyDelete