Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Growing, Grace, and Graduation

It's official. I have graduated High School! I never thought I'd see the day! I can't believe how fast time has flown by and that I am no longer considered a child anymore. It's an odd feeling and nothing like what you would expect it to be. Yesterday was the beginning of it all and I honestly feel like suddenly I've been dropped into an entire new role in my life. I'm now required to do things that I was not required to do...It's all a lot more than I can explain through a blog.

I think mostly the hardest part is realizing that I can no longer claim innocence or ignorance to excuse anything. Realizing that was huge for me... I now I have to own up to things a little more, but I know that's something that NEEDS to happen! It's so strange because I am the youngest grandchild on each side of my family and I have now graduated.. I can't believe how old all of us are and how fast time has flown. Looking back, there are a few things I'd do differently, but ultimately I'm at a good place and God is in control and if not for his amazing grace, who knows where i'd be!!

So what's next for the rest of this year? I have no idea. I haven't the slightest clue as to what God wants me to do, but I'm just trusting him. It's the scariest place i've ever been... but I also love it. I love the freedom of just falling into his arms knowing that even if I have to fall for a while, he will inevitably catch me!

Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my life for these past 17 years, I am so blessed to know each of you! I love you all! :)

1 comment:

  1. your welcome pud. It's an exciting Journey and I will and have been praying. God is being so gracious and kind to you in so many ways. ALL those verse I wrote to you are soooooo true. He is who he said he is. Here's another

    2 Corinthians 1:20
    Whatever God has promised gets stamped with the Yes of Jesus. In him, this is what we preach and pray, the great Amen, God's Yes and our Yes together, gloriously evident. God affirms us, making us a sure thing in Christ, putting his Yes within us. By his Spirit he has stamped us with his eternal pledge—a sure beginning of what he is destined to complete.

    ReplyDelete