Saturday, December 12, 2009

late night blog fun.

Over the past couple of days.... well ever since Jordan's Christmas break officially began, I've started updating my facebook status to "Fav. things about Christmas break" just because we have so much fun and so many crazy/hilarious things happen when we're together. I wanted to share some of them with you!! :) And a few that I haven't even posted!

Fav. thing about Christmas break #268: watching re-runs of touched by an angel with Jordan


Fav. thing about Christmas break #190: Pulling out old/unused Christmas gifts from last year and trying to decide with Jordan if we should re-gift them.


Fav. thing about Christmas break #17: Jordan watching tv and laughing hysterically at a bloody cat on tv with the subtitle "WHY DID THEY HURT ME?" while i'm on the phone.


Fav. thing about Christmas break #301: Local Cemetery becomes "T-ville's Tanglewood."


Fav. thing about Christmas break #88: Peanut Butter. Crying over sledding. Carrotts and Ranch Dressing.


Fav. thing about Christmas break #47: Calling people on the phone and being dared by Jordan to refer to them as "fool"


I love this time of year. I love my sister and I love all that God is doing! Things are crazy, but I am loving them. Pray for me as I head into this new season of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment