Saturday, November 28, 2009

giving thanks, growing up and getting grace.

Thanksgiving has come and gone. There were so many things to be thankful for this year! God has blessed me and so many wonderful things have been happening. Life hasn't always been easy and it surely has not been all that i thought it would be this year, but i'm learning to be thankful in all circumstances! I think it's safe to say that I am not sure what God is doing in my life and that a lot of unexpected surprises have come my way, but I know he has a plan!!

Thanksgiving day was wonderful. We got to spend time with some of the most wonderful people and I got to see my family which I always enjoy. It was sad that we were lacking certain members this year, but we will surely all be together on Christmas! The food was wonderful this year and it was a great day!! Black Friday was long and tiring. I didn't feel like we found any good deals (except maybe like two) and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep, but oh well. It's fun just to get up and go out into the crazy mess and see what's out there! So i'm glad that we kept up the tradition and went!

As for today, I've just been resting. Tonight has been a quiet night and I've just been basking in my thoughts and feelings. I'm just trying to figure out the next steps and move into the place God has for me.

That's all for now, I will keep you all updated more in the coming days! :)
Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving!!!!

Love!

1 comment:

  1. You are not here right now. It's just me and lidg by the tree watching the new Christmas movie on ABC family! I will miss you when I am gone back to school :(

    ReplyDelete