Sunday, June 20, 2010

“Adventure must start with running away from home” --William Bolitho

I don't know if you remember, but in my "adventure seeking" post I said: These next few weeks are going to be about adventure for me. I don't know how or what, but I'm going to do SOMETHING adventurous. Dont' worry, I'll post when that happens. :)


Talk about a post of prophecy or perhaps i'm just getting around to fulfilling a desire. Regardless of why, the time has finally come! Tomorrow, Jordan and I are waking up early and embarking on an adventure. We're taking a 5 hour trip up into the mountains and staying in a little camping cabin. We're "roughing it" or at least in our opinions. We are getting away from all the comforts of home. No big ole comfy beds, tvs, computers, radios, ipods or anything. Two girls, two bibles, two journals, some spiritual books and two hearts ready to seek what God has next for our lives. Needless to say we're overly excited and eagerly awaiting the morning to come. We're expecting big things, needed things...we're also excited about relaxing for the first time in a while.

SO, adventure, here we come! We're going to also be doing maybe some hiking and sight seeing. We plan to go look at some waterfalls and stuff too! It's going to be BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait! I will post stories, revelations and pictures when I return on Wednesday! Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment