Thursday, June 17, 2010

books, laziness and blahness.

Hello readers. Forgive my lack in blogging. I guess I could make up some excuse about being super busy and blah blah blah, but all that would just be lies. Yesterday was busy, no doubt about that and full of a lot of stuff, but the rest of this week has been pretty BLAH. In the midst of my blahness, I figured I would blog and say a few things going on in my life/head.

I'm scared. Summer has come quickly and will leave even more quickly. I'm scared out of my mind about what is going to happen and what I need to do, but I'm trusting. Oh, but it's hard, it's so hard.

I'm a little frustrated because things this week are NOT going like I'd planned. I know I'm most likely over-reacting, but nevertheless I guess it's hard when you make and effort and it is not appreciated. Story of my life. Oh well.

LAUREN IS ENGAGED! Lauren, (for those of you who don't know) is my cousin and one of my best friends! I am absolutely SOO excited for her! She and Luke are so precious and are going to have a beautiful wedding and marriage! I'm so so happy for them!

Jordan is cooking for me right now. I greatly appreciate it, she knows that I'm starving to death and I love her for being so motherly to me and making me dinner. Do I have a great sister or what?

A tip for you guys: internet games are addicting, don't start playing them! I've been taking so much time playing games online, this is not healthy.

I need to start reading again. I just finished "Peculiar Treasures" by Robin Jones Gunn and it was great! I really liked the story line! I need to finish "Love Starts With Elle" by Rachel Hauck. I'm also in the middle of "Desire" by John Eldredge and OH MAN, it's AWESOME! I recommend that book to ANYONE and EVERYONE! It will inspire you beyond belief! I may do a little review or something soon! Anyway, hope you are all well!

Love,
Ashlin


1 comment:

  1. love this. your blog is cooler than mine, please help me personalize it!

    ReplyDelete