Thursday, November 5, 2009

making history!

So i am aware that it's almost 3 am. It's not that i'm not exhausted... I am. I guess I am just thinking of so much. Here's what's up:

to start off..i got an amazing cd from a friend. The artist's name is Mandy Mabes. She's not famous, but oh she should be! Her songs have just been speaking to me so much! Thank you Jesus.

Christmas music started today!!! I had every intention of pulling it out on Nov. 1, but time has not permitted. But it came out today---ah, I love it!

I'm fully loving fall right now. I am loving this "perfect, mellow, messy, leaf kicking, perfect pause between summer and winter." God always teaches me more in this season than ANY other. There's just something about the autumn when he decides to shift my world and teach me some CRAZY and INSANE lesson. This years...is mind boggling, earth shattering and absolutely wonderful.

I've just recently been enlightened to how much i've grown in the last 5 years. I've even had people comment about it. I cannot believe I've gotten to this place..rather, I cannot believe how AMAZING God has been to get me to this place. During the entire thing I was miserable and he had to drag me while I was kicking and screaming, but thankfully he did it despite my protests! Now, I see the whole other side of everything and how absolutely NECESSARY all of it was! I know that we all have those days when we wake up and say--"i wish i would've trusted God more, because it all turned out okay." I am at that place and while all my questions have not been answered and maybe things haven't exactly unfolded completely, I'm finding that things are NOT as they seem. Let me just say, God is making history!

Decisions have still not been made..that have to be made. Honestly, some things are going to HAVE to be taken care of before a decision can be made. The only way for those things to happen is for me to get out of bed and go for it. While there's always a fear of everything coming to the surface and changing.. there's always an excitement that comes as well. The thing is..sunrise and sunset, i'm watching life pass before my eyes. The truth is my friends, I have to get these things worked out so that I can make the decision about the next few years of my life. I'm afraid, yes, but I know that God has a CRAZY/AMAZING plan that is going to make everything i've been through worthwhile! :)

I'd appreciate prayer during this time, but know that God is good and he has you exactly where he wants you and whatever you're going through today, is going to be worth it!

"..and our lives were less than ordinary, but while I couldn't see past tomorrow, God was making history."

No comments:

Post a Comment