Wednesday, November 18, 2009

updates on life...

Today was quite the day. Well, tehnically..yesterday was quite the day. It's almost 3 am! But I just had to write and update about some great things.

I made a life altering decision today. Of course, God's will is what will ultimately happen, BUT if all goes as I have planned..then things will be dramatically different in 8 weeks of my life!

I am working on a very intense Christmas present. I have a HUGE fear it will not get finished. But I'm going to work hard. I'm going to push myself to do what I do not want to do! It's for the sake of someone else. Christmas is in fact the giving season. Not just in material, but also in time, effort, and in doing tasks that do not necessarily appeal to you.

I said some things I needed to say. Okay, maybe not... I said some things the WAY they needed to be said. Was it Godly? Probably not. Was it wrong? Probably. Did I regret it? No, not really. Did I repent? Yeah, okay.. I did. The point is, I decided to step up and be what I felt like being at that exact moment. I haven't done that in a LONG time and that is so unlike me. I used to always say what I wanted to..exactly the way I wanted to..at the exact moment I wanted. But lately, that has not been the case.. until tonight. Maybe I didn't do it exactly in the most loving way... but hey, i'm working on it!

I'm super super excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas! These are my two fav. holidays!! Christmas music has somewhat surfaced. Christmas movies...oh, they've definitely surfaced. And holiday cheer is stronger this year than ever before.

God is good. He really is and he is doing so many crazy/weird/cool/so like him things... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment