Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthdays and Days full of Bliss.

First of all, today is my wonderful Sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Jordan, you are so precious to me! I love you dearly. Jordan and I are pretty much best friends and constantly sit at each other's side. I'd be pretty crazy without her.

Also, I figured I'd pop in here just to give a few updates and to post another picture or two from Lauren & Luke's engagement session.


Updates: Life is good. Life is a little crazy. Okay, try A LOT of crazy, but I'm trying to endure and pray through it. I don't understand at ALL what God is doing or what he is trying to speak to me, but I'm excited and trying to live & love every second of it. He's bringing a lot of change and bringing me into a new season, thankfully. New seasons are good (I pray for them frequently), yet when they come I am often found sitting in a corner rocking back and forth scared out of my wits at what they bring. As much as I need change, it scaresthe daylights out of me.

God's teaching me a lot about how my ways are just so different than his. If I get an idea, he gets almost an opposite one (of course, his is like 80 million times better). If I put together a plan, he pulls me in the complete opposite direction. It's frustrating, but it's fun and I love him for it. :)

That's my spill for right now, I don't want to give away many details just because not everything is worked out perfectly just yet! Anyway, here are some more pics! Hope you all enjoy!

Lauren & Luke




Aren't they too cute?

1 comment: