Saturday, February 6, 2010

movies, movies, movies!

Hey Hey! I'm watching She's the Man right now and I'm laughing my guts out. This is one of my all time favorite movies! How could you not love Amanda Bynes? She's HYSTERICAL. I'm at the part where the headmaster accuses her of having male patterned baldness. I love it!

As for me...today has been pretty quiet. A lot is going on, but internally things have just been very quiet and well, that's pretty rare. Normally, I have 10 million thoughts running through my head and I'm usually trying to talk myself out of the next stupid thing I'm planning to do.

So I was watching this movie last night and the main character, who is female, drops her papers in front of her office as she is rushing to get into work because she is late. Typical occurrence in movies, am I right? So, when she drops this mountain of papers and starts fluttering around like a mad woman.. I yell at the television "GIVE IT 5 SECONDS....THERE'S A GUY COMING!" Sure enough, less than five seconds and this gorgeous man is at her side helping her to gather her sidewalk litter. I immediately sat up and threw my arms in the air and said "I'm going to try this one day."

Well, I haven't gotten my chance to test this theory yet, but I did have my curtains go tumbling down like London bridge on top of me. Of course, there was no strong man at my side to pick them up. He wasn't there the first time they fell, or the second time, or the third. Then, I just gave up and threw them in the chair and concluded that movies lie!!!!!

Now it's almost 2 a.m. and I'm not very sleepy...figures, right? I guess I'm going to finish my movie and grab the jar of peanut butter and a spoon and dig in! This was a random post and it doesn't really benefit anyone to read it... but oh well! You know you love me.

Ashlin

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I adored this update. I could picture all the things happening..and you throwing your arms up in the air at that movie. HAHA we really should try out that theory! And your blog title cracks me up seriously!!!! You really will do great things hahaha. We need to watch that movie. PS when you come please please bring movies..I've watched all mine a few times (some of them). I miss you.

    ReplyDelete