Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Terrible Tuesdays

Tuesdays are always super dramatic for me. They normally start off pretty good with the girls accountability breakfast group. Of course, it's always after that when the devil decides to attack me. Fall is my favorite season, but always the hardest. Driving down the roads that are covered with leaves and listening to Taylor Swift's first cd on a Tuesday morning is NEVER a good idea for me. Yet, somehow that is where I found myself today. I finally came to my senses and said "Ash, you are being ridiculous! You really are." Then of course, I come home and come face to face with some of the most aggravating things in the world. I hate when this happens. I always think I'm getting past things and then of course Tuesday morning comes and I find that it is just not so. So now I have a choice to make...how to spend the rest of my day. I have yet to figure it out, but I'm going to make today count for something. It's not going to be just one of "those" Tuesdays..that end in misery and leave me praying that somehow next week I will miraculously be able to skip Tuesday all together. Be expecting a blog that tells about how this turned out to be an AMAZING Tuesday. Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment