Saturday, October 3, 2009

scattered thoughts

It's finally October!! I am not one bit sad to see September go. While the ending of September was quite marvelous, the month of October has started out amazing! God is doing GREAT things here...Here's a list of all my jumbled thoughts:

1) Tomorrow is going to be AMAZING. Not only tomorrow, but next week. I am just going to go ahead and DECIDE that they will all be AMAZING days. I've found that most of the time works.

2) I twisted my ankle today, I'm hoping Jesus miraculously heals it tonight. I think he will--just sayin.

3) I think I was bitten by about 5 black widows, not really...but kind of.

4) I just ate a banana that was about one day from rotten-ness; I'm glad I rescued it. I am in the mood to watch a movie, but I don't know what to watch. Perhaps MyLifetime.Com has something.

5) I'm in the mood to bake fall-like things. I don't bake; but if I did... I would.

6) I'm offically in the midst of choosing my future. That whole "two roads diverged in a wood" thing that Frost was talking about....yeah, I think it was prophetic for my life. Eh..."that hath made all the difference" the path the poet chose made all the difference in his life. No pressure for me...right?

7 )My vision is getting slightly worse, this bothers me. Yet, if I get glasses I will be more attractive. So says some stupid statistic online. All that would be left to do is get blonde hair and change my eye color to blue. Yeahhh, right.

8) I am one of those people that puts a song on repeat for days. It's not a good thing.

9) I am bitter that I got made fun of (MAJORLY) for liking the song "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn..and now that it was in Bride Wars, everyone likes it. That's just not cool.

10) I think my dog died and that my parents bought a clone to fake me out...she all of a sudden has a different personality. Either that...or they're drugging her.

11) I don't understand those people who think it is necessary to tweet 80 times a day. I don't think that's healthy.

12) I had a lean cuisine and saltines for dinner. That's sad.

13) I started watching season 1 of Saving Grace. I think it's the stupidest show I've ever seen.

14) I want to do something outrageous this week. I haven't figured out what it will be yet, but I'm going to do it....

15) My dad is eating a disgusting sandwich and laying on my bed.....it's hilarious and I think it's banana and mayo. He must've rescued the last banana. Go Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Ashlin- Praying for you this week! Hope it is wonderful and the Lord leads you in all the decisions you have to make! Good luck on the SAT saturday! I know you will do great!! Hope you have a good time with Jordan over her fall break!! Loved your post!! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete