Friday, October 9, 2009

5 am is not so fantastic.

Goodmorning! If you are reading this and you've seen the time stamp you are probably thinking..."ASHLIN IS UP AT 5 AM?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?" Ahh..yes, this is not normal. My sleep patterns are SOO messed up. I went to sleep at like 11:45. Got up at like 3:30 and was wide awake, now I cannot go back to sleep for ANYTHING.
I'm just sitting in my bed right now, listening to some country music (oh yes), and thinking about the events of today and all the things I need to get done. Transcripts for one. Oil change (IS A MUST). Figuring out WHERE exactly I'm going to apply...and about a million other things. These next couple of days are going to be INSANE, so i'm going to need some serious prayer!

Pray also for my sleep habits. They need some SERIOUS help.

Love, Ashlin

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I know the Lord has great plans for your life!!

    ReplyDelete