Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There You'll Find Me--A Booksneeze Review

I read constantly, but it is truly rare that I find a book that causes me to sit back in awe. In the course of my nearly twenty years of life, I have maybe stumbled upon a handful of books that have truly inspired, gripped and filled my heart. There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones is one of those books that truly left a mark on me.

The story of Finley Sinclair is not only a unique one, but also one that many people can relate to. While she is dealing with grief and heartache, which all of us experience at some time or another, she is dealing with it while learning that life goes on and tragedy doesn't stop time. When she sets off to Ireland to find answers, adventure and hopefully God, she begins to see things in a whole new way.

I flew through this book, I seriously could not stop! This book not only kept me completely captivated, but it inspired me in many ways. Like Finley, there are places in all of our hearts that we've let grow dim and unkept because of the things we've experienced. Jenny B. Jones brings those areas to light and back to life with this coming of age story. I loved it so much that I will have to actually buy a physical copy (I read it this time as an e-book). It's one I'll want to share, mark my favorite quotes in and keep on my shelf for years to come! Five stars! I encourage anyone and everyone to read this amazing story.



I was given a free e-copy of this book by Booksneeze in agreement to write an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment