Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Story Engineering: A Review for booksneeze

When I first saw that Story Engineering was up for review, I excitedly clicked to order it and was not let down. This book does just as it says, it gives you the tools to master 6 core skills for writing. It was very informative as well as honest. One of the best qualities about this book was how blunt it was. The author was completely honest and forthcoming, he didn't beat around the bush, which I appreciated a lot. Although it felt repetitive at times, I felt like overall this book was extremely helpful to me. I felt like it was a great tool. I found myself marking it up immediately, highlighting and dog-earing the pages. I feel like this is a book I will refer to many times over the course of my life and would recommend it to anyone thinking of learning more skills for writing.

The best part about this book is how it's laid out. I like how it's very organized and flows well together. The author was super thorough and made some great points and gave great and valuable tools for all writers.

4 out of 5 stars!



I was given this as a complimentary gift from Booksneeze.com for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment