Monday, September 7, 2009

just a little update

So i'll just do a really small update as of right now...
I just got home from the beach and i'm so exhausted. It was a good trip though and God taught me more than I imagined. The truth is, i'm downloading it all NOW...hours later. I couldn't see when I was in the midst of everything what exactly he was doing, but now it is all starting to make sense. I don't really know how to explain what is going through my mind right now, but Colbie Caillat understands..as always. A lot of really heart changing things happened to me the past couple of days and I wasn't as ready for them as I thought. They're good though and I will update you more as the week goes on.

But until then.. I have to sleep! Not only did I just get home from the beach..when I did I went straight to the Tent Revival tonight. Needless to say, the computer screen is starting to blur.

love,
ashlin

No comments:

Post a Comment